Microneedling. What is it?
- Minimally invasive technique based on the creation of microchannels in the skin and the external application of active ingredients. Thanks to this, we achieve epidermal biostimulation with minimal effects.
- The main advantage of this technique is high efficiency combined with a high safety profile, confirmed by research.
A natural way to visibly revitalise face and body skin
- It uses the skin’s natural tendency to renew
- It generates microchannels to increase the absorption of superficial products
- The shape of the device is comfortable, adapted, wireless, effective and easy to use
- A lot of possible combinations of treatment protocols and application techniques
High safety profile
- Results comparable with injection techniques
- This is not an injection / Safer for the operator
- Many needls but verification of deep punctures