Endermologie® – CELLU M6 ALLIANCE
- Alliance 50 – Alliance 50 – Intense and precise stimulation, adapted to all skin types, to smaller areas
- Alliance 80 – Adapts to any type of tissue, optimizes the intensity of therapy, for larger areas
- Motorized TR30 – For small and hard to reach treatment areas
- Ergolift- Module for face and small scar type changes, dynamically stimulates skin cells
CELLU M6® ALLIANCE
FULL EFFECTIVENESS AND FAST RESULTS AFTER 3 TREATMENT SESSION
Tummy or “belly”, cellulite or improvement of skin firmness … the eternal dilemma no longer exists. Endermologie® treatments are versatile, pleasant, tailored to individual needs and adapted to:
DESIRED DURATION OF THE TREATMENT (FROM 10 TO 40 MINUTES)
360 ° around your body – optimal results after the third session!
Innovation in the field of medicine
Since the moment it was established, the LPG® brand has focused on providing men and women, irrespective of their age, with natural treatments to support the work of body cells, tissues and muscular system.
The first device from the Cellu M6® range was originally designed as a medical device. Only 14 years later the benefits observed in relation to the human body were used and adapted to aesthetic medicine. The purpose of LPG technology has always been the same i.e. to help in an efficient return to an active lifestyle, accelerating the rehabilitation process, acting as an extension of the professional hand of a physical therapist and the reconstruction of painful, damaged and paralysed tissues. There are a number of therapeutic applications, and their number is constantly increasing, with each generation of the device
MY CHOICE, MY ALLIANCE LIFESTYLE, NEW LPG® TECHNOLOGY PATENT.
For the first time, two technologies have merged into one, as a result of which it is possible to obtain spectacular effects of treatments and improve the functioning of the entire body with slimming and rejuvenating effects. A synergy of patented technologies – electric roller, motorised flap and synchronised sequential suction – to provide a new way of tissue mobilisation.
CELLU M6® ALLIANCE:
CELLU M6® REVOLUTION
LPG® has developed rejuvenating and slimming treatments for the 21st century. Once again, LPG® breaks the rules and challenges the conventional approach to beauty. For the first time in its history, the treatment head equipped with two rollers has undergone a spectacular evolution. Now make room for the innovative synergy of the motorised roller and flip! Do not choose between slimming and rejuvenation! In combination with sequential suction, the motorised roller and flap work together to deeply stimulate and mobilise tissue, in all its dimensions, providing an even more pleasant and effective treatment.
FAST RETURN TO ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
For the patient, this means a much better quality of life and pain relief. For the prescribing doctor, this means tried and tested technology and significant support in monitoring patients.
For the therapist, this means a convenient procedure and faster, more effective care while saving valuable time during rehabilitation procedures.
- SENOLOGY : treatment of scars, fibrosis, adhesions, increasing the range of motion, removing tension …
- ORTHOPAEDICS: pre- and post-surgicacl care, reduction of oedema and stiffness …
- ANGIOLOGY, LYMPHOLOGY : acceleration of venous and lymphatic flow, oedema resorption …
- BURN CARE: softening scars, accelerating healing
- UROGINECOLOGY: scars after cesarean section, post-pregnancy changes in the body
- OBESITY: pre- and post-surgical care during liposuction procedures, general support for fat burning
- Increased blood circulation x4*
- Reduced treatment time versus manual lymphatic drainage -33% **
- Reduction of fibrosis -40%***
- Reduction of pain -60%****
IS A CLASS IIA MEDICAL DEVICE, DEDICATED TO MEDICAL FACILITIES FOR USE IN SPORT MEDICINE, PHYSIOTHERAPY
AND AESTHETIC MEDICINE.
Every day, LPG® works closely with experts in various fields of medicine (Comité Scientifique International de Recherche) to ensure scientific research compliance with applicable standards and to expand the research field.
- over 145 research on LPG technologies
- over 4000 patients who underwent tests without reporting
- over 80 articles published in the scientific press
- over 30 articles published in PubMed
- over 220 papers presented at medical conferences
How does it work?
Why endermologie® – CELLU M6 ALLIANCE?
Visible effects after just 3 sessions!
The new patent endermologie® Alliance enables intensive and rapid tissue stimulation while maintaining exceptional comfort of the treatment.
endermologie® Alliance has three dimensions on:
- Your body: reduces locally located and resistantt fat
- Smoothes cellulite
- Firms the skin by stimulating the production of natural collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
Sign up for the treatment even now: tel. +48 792 552 777
|CELLU M6 ALLIANCE
body modelling, slimming, firming, smoothing the skin
|Personalised body treatment|
|40 minutes||300 zł|
|10 sessions||2500 zł*|
|15 sessions||3400 zł*|
|Booster session||270 zł|
* when buying a personalised package, endermowear free of charge!
The effects after the endermologie® treatment – CELLU M6 ALLIANCE
Opinie o zabiegu:
Great! I truly recommend it!
I'm amazed by the effects of the treatment!
I guess the best care treatment I have ever had in my life.
Who performs the treatment at Medicor?
Anna Sołtys – cosmetologist
She has been working in Medicor since 2011. Her love and many years of passion for her profession translate into a huge number of satisfied and contented clients who come back with great pleasure to the clinic.
Paula Waligóra – cosmetologist, linergist
Cosmetologist, licensed linergist, very much appreciated on the Beaty market by Long Time Liner brand. She has been cooperating with Medicor since 2009. In addition, Paula is also a poliglot and can speak many languages. She completed three faculties at university in the field of cosmetology and medicine.
Sara Sendorek – cosmetologist
In Medicor clinic she is responsible for performing treatments in the field of skin care cosmetics, laser hair removal and treatments aiming at modelling and slimming the body. She is a graduate of medical cosmetology at Malopolska University of Krakow.
Katarzyna Maliszewska – physiotherapist
Master's degree in physiotherapy and manual therapist. A graduate of the Medical University of Lublin. Already during the MA studies she cooperated with the Association dealing in the therapy of children with extensive neurological dysfunctions and related developmental disorders.