Revitalisation and firming of the breast
The treatment in brief:
- BEST RESULTS -
- LONGLASTING EFFECTS -
- PRICE -
- ANAESTHESIA -
- TIME OF TREATMENT -
- ABILITY TO WORK -
- RECOMMENDATIONS AFTER THE TREATMENT -
- NO SUNBATHING -
- AVOIDING SAUNA -
- USING CREAMS -
Indictions for the treatment:
FLACCID BREAST SKIN (BREAST REVITALISATION AFTER BREASTFEEDING)
STRETCH MARKS, DISCOLOURATION
Revitalisation of the breast and cleavage skin
Preparations used: Stretchcare
STRETCHCARE is a high-quality combination of DMAE antioxidant complex with vitamins and trace elements enriched with hyaluronic acid. Thanks to the excellent action of the DMAE complex, your skin will be more tense and firm, and hyaluronic acid will allow it to be deeply moisturised giving an amazing lifting effect. Together with vitamin B5 and trace elements, STRETCHCARE works strongly tightening the skin while improving its colour and quality. Thanks to the perfectly selected ingredients, the preparation is intended for lightening and tightening the skin, as well as for reducing stretch marks.
- improvement of skin quality (firming, improving smootheness). Thanks to the use of hyaluronic acid with regenerating properties, it gives cells new strength and helps the skin regain colour and tension.
- brightening effect on skin tissues. DMAE has a lifting and tightening effect. The tissues supplying the skin are very strengthened.
- reducing the stretch mark effect. DMAE tightens loose collagen structures, thereby reducing the width of the lesions and reducing their typical pigment.
- strengthening the natural skin cover. Trace elements and vitamin B5 contribute to increased protection against free radicals by improving cell function and thus giving the skin a younger and fresher look.
Frequency of treatment
Depending on the condition of the skin, it is recommended to perform 5-6 sessions at intervals of 10-14 days, followed by a booster session once every 3-6 months.
As a result of the treatment, your skin gains tension and firmness. The skin of the breast and cleavage is smoother, subdued, firmer and “raised”. The skin regains its elasticity and is visibly tense. Stretch marks are significantly reduced and their pigment decreased.